1. Monthly settlement implies all amounts due are to be settled monthly, i.e. the month following the date of invoice/statement. Payment is due within 30 days of its receipt unless special arrangements have been previously agreed. We will charge interest on late payments at 3% above LIBOR on all outstanding amounts.
2. This Company shall have the right to withhold and sell goods commissioned by a customer to secure monies owing.
3. Estimates are given on original copy out when a rough description only is available, the price quoted can only be approximate, and work received on this basis is only accepted on the understanding that the price is not binding.
4. Every care is taken in the preparation of artwork, but they should be carefully checked on receipt to make sure that they comply with your requirements. In the event of an error being made, our liability is limited to the replacement or correction of the goods supplied by us.
5. Proofs. Customer’s corrections, including alterations in style, and the cost of additional proofs necessitated by such corrections will be charged extra. Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer’s approval, and no responsibility will be accepted for any errors in them not corrected by them.
6. Preliminary Work. Work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request will be charged.
7. Orders for reproduction are accepted on the understanding that the customer will indemnify this Company against any liabilities subsequently arising, and in particular any liability for infringement of copyright or publication of any libellous matter.
If during the course of carrying out any order, the Company deems any matter to be libellous or of such nature as may render the Company liable to legal proceedings whether civil or criminal, then the Company shall not be required or bound to complete such order and shall not be under any liability for the non-completion thereof. The customer shall, however pay for any work done, or expenses incurred by the Company.
8. Whilst accepting an order, no conditions other than these conditions are accepted or agreed, nor can this Company guarantee that the same will be carried out. Every effort will be made to carry out the contract but its due performance is subject to cancellation by the Company or to such variation as we may find necessary as a result of inability to secure labour, materials or supplies or as a result of any Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout or other labour dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought, Legislation or other cause (whether of the foregoing class or not) beyond our control.
9. Customer’s property and all property supplied to the Company by or on Behalf of the customer shall, whilst it is in the possession of the Company or in Transit to or from the customer be deemed to be at customer’s risk and the customer should insure accordingly.
10. No consideration can be given to complaints not made within 7 days of delivery.
11. The Company reserves the right to carry out any order by sub-contract. The above applies in full to such work put out by this Company.
12. These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.